Re: O'Parvardigar CD single

My copy of this (apparently) limited edition CD single (eelpie EPR012)
arrived this morning.

Considering it is a limited edition, I was surprised to note that eelpie
hadn't numbered the CD to reflect this.

And speaking of the limitedness of the CD, when I checked on eelpie
tonight I notice it is still for sale. Does this mean that Pete/Who fans
are shying away from the CD?

Anyway, the CD comes in a simple card sleeve, much as the photo on the
eelpie website, and the three tracks are;

O'Parvardigar 	Studio version	6.49
		Live in India	7.12
		German version	6.48

Sound quality etc seems ok to me.

Now, what I'd like to know is this.

The Studio version seems to be the same as on Who came first.

The "Live in India" version seems to be the same as the one from the
Avatar CD Rom and later Jai Baba.

Is the German language version commercially available anywhere else
other than on this CD single?

Cheers,

John