Lifehouse - your track list

A while back (two / three years actually) I saw
something on the 'net that was a fan's track list for
"Lifehouse". This person had put alot of thought into
it. As much of the plot line and story developments as
could be figured out were considered in the song
selection and order. Tracks were chosen from boots,
"Scoop" ("Mary" figured prominently), singles like
Let's See Action and Relay, and even plain old tracks
from Who's NExt. "Baby Don't You Do It" was in there
as the equivalent to Tommy's "Eyesight to the Blind".
It all looked great.
Did anyone else see this or recall what the list might
have been? Have any among you developed your own
version? I'll make a CDR of the tracks in order for
the person that can come up with the winning track
list!

-LW