Re: DOQ's Appreciation

Not directed to the person who made the post...

Why do politicians and the moral majority folks keep blaming the music.
Hey parents, take an interest in what your kids are listening to, don't
expect the government to do it.

I never under any circumstances want the government to tell me what is
indecent and wrong...I decide.  Plus, if you put a label on a record, you
are simply advertising it.

Regarding Eminem...if you don't like it, don't listen.  The guy is a moran
and an idiot, but you cannot legislate stupidity.  He has the right to
present material the way he wants.

Off my soapbox and off to lunch.

http://www.billboard.com/billboard/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=964095