DOQ's Appreciation

I  would like to thank all the people that commented on "Yesterdays Vrs. Today", the good,
the bad, & even the UGLY threats I recived.
I have to say it was definately a valuable learning experiance. And that is what ALL THIS
is about. Learning.
I remember the WHO line:"WHO ARE YOU?". That definatly inspired me to ask myself
"WHO AM I?". It without a doubt caused me to think in a positive direction.
Another line, from "Led Zeppelin" was:"Anything I needed to know, anyplace I needed to go",
VERY MUCH SO helped SHINE THE LIGHT upon My path. Lyrics such as these USED TO BE THE NORM.

I need to say, to those of you that had the narrowmindedness to think I might actually DISLIKE BLACKS, You AARREE way off base.

For those of you that think I'm advocateing sensorship,: NOT THE CASE.
As a matter of fact I firmly belive that all music is an EXPRESSION OF THE DEVINE, &
will not stand in the way of that. As a musical producer myself, I wouldent stand for it.
I just see a BIG DIFFERENCE in todays more popular selling stuff, which happens to be
RAP, & notice the incredible influence it has in this generation. My personal opinion is
that IT IS NOT GOOD. Though, IT IS a lerning experiance, & we all have to live with our actions at our last momment. the influence of the dark side has its purpose, I DONT BUY
INTO IT!
My letter to the President had intirely to do with "Islamic CONSPIRICY" to ROT us
from within.
Bands like "The Who", "Led Zeppelin", "Donovan" & sooooooo many more were
nothing less than ALL INSPIREING.
As a musical Producer, I am working with a band that is dedicated to the promotion of
QUALITY music with QUALITY LYRICS. I sincerely wish more people like me, in the positions as I am, would be more dedicated to the GROWTH of our Youth, than the
NASTY, DEGRADEING, DRUG ORIENTED TRASH  I HEAR.
I Opologize if ANYONY has been offended.

 WHERE IS THE "HURDY GURDY MAN"   NOW????????????                                        "The DOQ"