Re: Who pissed Jeff off?????

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org> (formerly of
digest-mode)
"I just don't want to see changes due to political reasons or because there
is fear of offense.
I say offend if needed.
To quote someone we all know and love...
'Keep it real, or get out of my face'."

I think in the case of the original Quad, some offensive lanuguage (and
other sensationalism) is necessary to grab the attention of the intended
audience.  This type of attention grabbing is not going to help with the
theatre-going public.  It will repulse them.

Here's the problem:  If you keep it "real", it ain't musical theater.
If it ain't musical theater, an audience is missed.  If an audience for Quad
is missed, the world is an uglier place.

I'm not pissed, just emphatic.  I will not be denied!

Jeff