Re: Quad: the next degeneration

> Cappuccino Joe is what Pete is calling this new version of Quad.

Brian:

This does not sit well with me.

> for The Real Me: "I went back to the Starbucks/To get another drink"

I'm working on a complete reworking, but it's also getting a name change:
Bushdrophenia. "I went back to the doctor/Because I couldn't think/He said
my IQ was 98/And that my politics stink/Can I be a real President, one day?"

> Don't make Quad "better", because it was PERFECT the way it was! (and I
> would hate changed lyrics)

Bjorn:

A big YEAH from here on that! You tell em.

> Do I make sense here?

Yeah. Translation: don't fix it because it isn't broken. Trying to recreate
perfection never works.

> being "beaten up" by blacks (at least they left the line
> in..."blacks" itself verges on the non-PC)

Alan:

I don't know...it seems that even a mention of a black person is non-PC?
Isn't leaving them out completely just as non-PC?

> and cold"??  Couldn't SOMEONE have some up with something the didn't
> involve repeating a word?

Yeah...it's so "Loverboy."

> Just like me, you have to learn to like it maybe? :-)

Bjorn:

Or maybe not.

> Nice... (I should've gona and see them on Hawaii, damnit)

It's not to late to get tickets for this show.

> Yeah, and you're being political correct too, I see.

I'd call it "politically astute."

> Good work. Any additions people?

I'll have more when I have the time.

"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation.
  It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."
            George "My IQ is 98" Bush

               Cheers                 ML