Re: Who Banter Trivia revisited

> While I can't for the life of me figure out who or what was said to get Pete
<snip>

You're hearing conversations in the audience?!  That VT must be killer!  God,
do I gotta breakout my headphones & listen now?

> I still think he's pissed at Keith, in the way he emphasizes the word
> "friends" when he says, "I'm staying with *friends* now.

He emphasizes "friends" because he's not dealing with hotels anymore.  Besides,
who would ever get mad at Keith & his comical pranks?  Good 'ole Keith.

- SCHRADE in Akron