Misc. Rant

I felt like I had to rant this off here.

So I'm watching the Today show or whichever networks morning show it was,
and I catch the end of a segment on how Vespa scooters are making a comeback
and so forth.  This english guy with a british accent and all talked how
they were really big in Mod culture of the 60's and 70's and how the Mod
lifestyle is making a comeback and mentions the word Mod a few more times.

So as they end the segment the host or whatever decides to go for a ride
down the streets of New York.  Whats music is playing? No nothing from Quad,
nothgin Who related or even Mod related.

Steppenwolf's "Born to be Wild".  Who are these people?!?!

Needless to say I turned the TV off in disgust and went to work with
Quadrophenia in the CD player to calm me down. :)

Just ranting,
Brian Wright
http://www.wright-onthe-web.com