Re: Schrade is pissed (or just drunk)

>I flew down to Atlanta last year to see 'em (yes, my arms were tired....ha
>ha, very funny) but a trip to Europe might be too grand an adventure.  Hey,
>I'm no Bjorn!

Me, too--Atlanta, that is.  Had to really bolt to make it from the Tampa
show.  It all depends on whether or not you want to see Europe.  Rates are
low in the fall and this is a great excuse.  It IS a long flight, though.

>You, Jeff, you're dragging the whole family with you!  Poor Mrs. House.  I
>wish I had a dime for every time she's probably yelled, "Alright, Jeff!
>Enough with The Who already!"

We've yet to hear from Mrs. House.  Did she find songs on the albums she
liked, Jeff?  Try the Pete solo stuff out on her, too.  ;)

>Besides, The Who continue *not* to be strangers when it comes to visiting
>The States.  They'll probably be playing N.Y.C. in 8 months or so.  Now
>*there's* some speculation for ya, keets!

Sounds great to me!  Maybe we'll be able to predict from the (probable) fall
tour.  If they play lots of new song, then we can figure an album is more
likely, and with that, a supporting tour.

:)
keets