Schrade is pissed

Scott Schrade:  "Fucking bastards.  An in-depth look at the history of Rock
& Roll & they don't even *mention* The Who!
Yes, Mark L., I know I should "get over it" & "move on" but each time I
think of that.........aaaarrrgh!!!"

Console yourself with the fact that you've got the blimp.

"Perhaps some live Who is needed to channel my anger...."

Perhaps in London in late Nov, early Dec.  A few evenings of live Who, an
evening in the West End for "Quad on Stage".  It is sounding more and more
likely :-)

Jeff