Re: Pete The Liar

> Is Pete one of those people who discusses possibilities like they're already
> real?

Isn't that what gets *you* into trouble over on the Duds & Suds list?!  :-)
I'm sorry.

Actually, I think Roger is the person who likes to speak about possibilities
as if they're already fact.  Pete tends to go for the "great quote" in an inter-
view.  He likes to challenge the interviewer by often beginning his responses
with "No that's not true...." or "I don't think that's the case....."  Keeps the
interviewer on his/her toes & reminds us fans that he's not some imbecile
who gives rote answers.

Plus, sprinkling an interview with the f-word keeps things interesting, too!
But as far as Pete being a person who "discusses possibilities like they're
already true," he may do it on occassion (the '68 RS TOMMY interview)
but for the most part I think Pete likes to deflate possibilities & speculation,
often keeping them vague & indefinite.

- SCHRADE in Akron