RE: Who Banter Question Time !!!!!!!!!

>From: Jeff House
>Subject: Re: Who Banter Question Time !!!!!!!!!
>
>Kevin,
>Are you offering prizes?

Just the good feeling of helping out a Who Mate!  :-)

>I just listened to the intro 4 times and I am
>certain that Keith does not have a mic.

Oooooo, I don't know.  I'm almost certain I can hear the little bugger back
there commenting in that classic short and hyper way of his.  I can almost
picture him!  Plus, who else could be responsible (and thus defensive) for
getting them kicked out of 3 hotels in one day????  Three!!!  Baahahahaha!

>You are distracting me from my work, dammit!

Hey, what else are Friday's for???  Plus, give me a break, you've never
needed *my* help with getting Who distracted!

Kevin in VT
"soon, soon"  PT