Re: Just For Fun!

John - I started out right up front.  As the day progressed and the crowd
got a little more "enthusiastic" (I was 17 and there by myself) I ended up
about halfway back too.   Much thanks to the Irishman who could sense a
"fray" building up and kept pulling me out of the way.  He also bought me a
package of peanuts - he thought I'd like them since I was from Georgia -
and kept trying to make me say "ya'll."

Carol Z.

> BTW Carol, where were you at Wembley? I was just about on the halfway
> point of the pitch, but I wasn't impressed with that concert, exept for
> the PA cutting out when AC/DC were playing!
>
> Cheers,
>
> John

Yeah Bruce, it was on somebody's "Meet The Who" site.  I think it has been
taken down now.  I do have photos of Roger and myself at his house.  Email
me privately if you want and I"ll be glad to send you a copy.

Carol Z.