RE: Just For Fun!

You want the long verson or the short one? :-) My father died that spring ,
mom took me on my dream "WHO" trip to England to scout out all things WHO
and to feed my obsession.  Actually got lucky in that AFTER we booked
flights found out the boys were playing Wembly.  Great Experience!  I had
seen them (with Keith) at the Gator Bowl in Fla. a couple of years
earlier...but seeing them in England was so completely different.  Also the
best show for me because a week or two later got to meet Roger at his house.
He was very keen on asking me how America would take to "the new Who" since
they were just starting out with K. Jones.  OK - so maybe that was the long
version after all!

Carol Z.