Just For Fun!

Hey Everyone,
    This is a survey I have compliled for everyone on the list to paticipate
in, if you wanna.  I'm not sure if the list ever had one passed out, but it
seemed like a fun way for everyone to get to know each other! The questions
are simple, so read 'em and fill 'er out!

NAME: Alexis
AGE (optional!): almost 17
CITY YOU LIVE IN: Buffalo
PROFESSION: H.S. student
        *HERE COME THE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!*
FAVORITE WHO ALBUM(S) : Maximum R & B Boxset (?)
FAVORITE WHO SINGLE : I think "Long Live Rock"
FAVORITE WHO MOVIE : The Kids Are Alright
FAVORITE WHO-RELATED BOOK : "MOON" by Tony Fletcher, it's fascinating!
FAVORITE WHO MEMBER! : Hmm... based in personality, I would have to go with
Keith because he is so crazy and he is definitely the best drummer ever!
FAVORITE BANDS BESIDES THE WHO: the Doors, the Stones, Led Zeppelin, Cream,
Hendrix
FAVORITE CONCERT EXPERIENCE: Since I never went to a Who concert, I'd have to
say Oldiesfest 2001 (I'm such a dork!) Herman's Hermits, the Searchers, the
Mindbenders and the Foundations were there. They could really rock!