RE: Psychoderelict already staged?

> > PT: Being written as we speak. The actor Peter Gallagher
> >  is working on it with the director Ethan Silverman.
>
> So I guess the only thing wrong was the past tense. Unless it has
> been staged, it's just that no audience ever saw it. It has been a
long time since Gallagher and Pete were working on this.

How do you suppose they would get funding for a Broadway play?  You
hear of shows that are produced off-Broadway and then turn out to be
popular enough to move to a better venue, and then others that open on
Broadway and move somewhere else to save money.  I had thought shows
might go the same route as movies, where someone with an idea writes a
script and then pitches it, but it seems Pete prefers to develop his
shows at university theaters.  Maybe they put a version together and
then invited potential producers to see it in a private showing.

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.