Re: Who cherry and other stuff

> >We've got a tentative family vacation planned over Thanksgiving for
>London and Paris.  I am trying to hold out making final arrangements
>pending Pete's plans
>
>You know you're a Who freak when your family vacation plans depend on
>Pete Townshend's work schedule.  Hope Pete comes through for you, Jeff!

It's cool, though.  Better to have some event to build around than to make
vacation plans at random.  You get to meet some of the folks you chat with
on the Internet, get to enjoy some Who music, get to enjoy foreign
climes--well, maybe that would be more enjoyable in the summer, but you
can't beat the prices.

I ran across pics from that Swiss mini-convention announced here recently.
It looked like they had a great time, and it would have been fun to go
visit.  I guess if all else fails, we can get together without The Who.

keets