Re: Lonely Who Fans in High School, Pt. XIII

	I was a sophomore in high school during the 79/80 school season when I
first became a Who fan, and from MY perspective, The Who were at their
most popular amongst high school crowds in general at that time, which
co-incidently was right at the theatrical release of the "Kids Are
Alight", which was actually what converted me from "The Who, who"??, to
them being my all-time favorite band, having also knocked down Zeppelin
to my 2nd favorite group, all in a matter of 90 minutes of watching the
film!!!

									Joseph