Re: The Beatles Behemoth

You know, schrade, speaking of the beatles, it makes me appreciate pete as a
songwriter so much more than paul mcartney. Yes, the beatles had all their #1
hits but that is what they were: 2 minute pop songs.
Pete wrote everything from 2 minute pop songs to mini rock operas and full
length rock operas. He wrote it all from can't explain to a quick one. It
makes me realize and i am probably biased that pete is such an influence on
music over the past 40 years.

To listen to the beatles and their 2 minute pop song crap makes me sick. As
john entwistle said "the beatles made better records than us but we could
have blown them off the stage."

-scott