Re: We Close Tonight

>Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 04:54:43 -0000
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>
>I listened to it over the week-end in my car.  It's Roger on all four
>channels, quadrophonic, as it were.  :)

I just listened to it in my head and it's all Roger and only Roger.
I don't think it's cricket to claim that John sang a Pete song just
because that's the way they did it live...if you're going to open
that can of worms you may as well say that Jon Carin, Billy Nicholls,
Michael Cerveris and the backing vocalists on the Quad tour have sung
Pete songs.  IMO the studio version is the only version worth talking
about who sang what.

Cheers,
--
Alan