RE: WhoalbumLeavingVTLifeinHS

From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
Subject: New Album Title

>This got me to imagining
>possible titles for the new album (knock on wood).  Here's some that
>I came up with.  Anyone else have any guesses?

My favorite still is "Who Cares".
Although, "Who Arted" is pretty interesting (don't quit your day job
Schrade).

How about:
Who's back
or
Who are we?
Or, they could cut to the chase and call it "Fuck Who"

>Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
>Subject: JEB (and me!) in NYC!!! (so here's part 2!)
>
>Hi,
>Leaving from Vermont was hectic, I almost missed my flight.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.  Who would have thought we'd run into the only
traffic jam of the year.
Bet you were surprised when we are driving through a residential area, turn
a corner, and presto, instant airport.

>From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
>Subject: Re: UpBritney'sAssWelcomeAlexis
>
>When you're a thinking being first and a trained puppy second, you don't
>understand why all those puppies out there keep barking for another
>biscuit, limp or otherwise.

Well put.  Scary how these puppy's eventually grow into dogs (and then vote
for Bush ;).

>From: Shanna Smith <prophet85@yahoo.com>
>Subject: RE: Current HS listening
>
>I have to say I like The Police

Yes!  And, fuck Sting forever for leaving.

>I need to get a cd from the Sex
>Pistols, I can't belive I don't have one.

Run, don't walk.

>I took a Beatles and Dylan class my freshman year of
>college and I like the teacher so much that I took his
>History of rock and roll class.  I knew who they were,
>but it wasn't until that class, when he showed the
>Smother Brothers clip and clips from Woodstock, that I
>became a real fan.

Wow.  Things have changed since I was in HS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>There were teeny bopper cliques <snip> and then there
>were people in other cliques who like that rap
>metal/metal/Goth stuff <snip>
>Then there were kids like me who listened to older
>stuff.  In my old high school the poppy kind of
>cliques always clashed with the kids who liked the
>metal bands.  Then we had stoners in those poppy
>cliques who listened to Bob Marley and The Grateful
>Dead just so they could smoke pot to their music.
>It's kinda nuts.

Then again, things are kind of same 'ol, same 'ol.
Man it's good to be out of all that craaaaaap.

Kevin in VT