Re: Current HS listening

>In other words, they're just not as interested in music as in other
>things.

I have to disagree with that statement...

Yes there have been numerous distractions form music over the past 10-20
years, but music is still (At least with me and all my friends) is one of
the most important thigns to us.

If anything I'd think that music has increased in popularity.

It's not only on the radio, it's on TV with MTV and Much Music.  When I pop
in Gran Turismo on the playstation I crank up the volume b/c of the awsome
soundtracks.  And with the internet not only is there napster (And the
hundreds of napster-like apps out there), but theres streaming radio
stations.

I don't really think music has taken a backseat to anyhting since the 50's,
60's, 70's. If anything it's increased.

My Two Pesos,
Brian Wright
Starving College student