Re: We Close Tonight

In article <LAW2-F366z6BJ8QiIWM0000c48e@hotmail.com>,
    "Tim Hetherton" <thetherton@hotmail.com>  writes:

> John sings these lines in "Helpless Dancer":
>
> "If you complain you disappear just like the lesbians and queers"
>
> "And in the battle on the streets you fight computers and receipts"

Err... no, he doesn't.  I just listened to it again, those lines
specifically.  It's roger.  I'm listening to the remaster, maybe it was
changed from the previous release, but it sounds like the exact voice
that I heard as I wore out the groove on my first copy of Quad 20 years
ago.  (Egad!  I'm an old fart!)
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>