Re: Album titles, pillow fights & Barney Fife

In article <NEBBKHIKOLIGPHDJHEFHMEGBCEAA.cadyb@home.com>,
    "Brian Cady" <cadyb@home.com>  writes:

> Can you imagine teenagers at High School circa 1952 defining themselves by
> whether or not they preferred Sinatra or Patti Page?

Don't know about Patti Page, but Sinatra was definately a teeny-bopper
sensation like spears/etc., in his younger days, just after WW II.

So yes, I could definately see late 40s/early 50s teenagers defining
themselves as "frankie" fans.  (Ever wonder about those references to
swooning females cooing "Frankie!" in the Warner Brothers cartoons from
the 40s?)
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>