Re: UpBritney'sAssWelcomeAlexis

Well, I must say it's terrible in high school when all anyone else can talk
about is "Britney's new single" or "Justin's new haircut," it disgusts me!
Even some of my best friends love that kinda crap.  I remember during one of
the last weeks of school before break I came into school with a Who t-shirt
(coincidentially N'stink was in town around this time) and some kid actually
came up to me and asked "Who are the Who?" I couldn't believe it! I gave my
usual reply of "where are you from?" It's nuts, I can't believe they are all
being fooled into thinking that their music can ever intelligently flourish.
One of my few fond memories of my child hood is music like the Who, because
my pops is a fan! I always make my friends listen to them when they are over,
and they even start to sing along with the words! Something must make these
teeny-boppers tick, why n'sync and not the powerful WHO? I think it might be
underexposure.....my friends start to like them so I guess I could somehow
spread the word/music along? HAHAHA, that'd be cool!