body parts & WGFA riff

Jess asking "I was wondering does anyone have any Who related or music
related tattoos?"

No tattoos but thanks for asking.  If I look at my left pinky toe in just
the right light and frame of mind I can see the shape of Roger's nose.

I downloaded U2s WGFA from the NYC show in December.  Have y'all heard it?
The Edge really has a great feel for the core riff.

It made me pull out the Pete-provided MP3 of the same tune from the 2000
tour and I realized that Pete plays a nearly background guitar (for much of
the song) nowadays.  He gives the other instruments plenty of room to carry
the song even though it is one of the greatest guitar riffs I've ever pumped
my fist to.

Jeff