Re: Who's Playing Keith

Schwartzman was the last I heard.  Wasn't Williams just lobbying for the
job?

I dunno.  I guess it's not cast in stone, but indications are that Nick Cage
has the Townshend spot wrapped up, and it looks like Schwartzman is his
cousin, so maybe it's part of the deal.  They were reportedly both at the
Who show at Hollywood Bowl, maybe studying for their parts.  ;)

keets