John on tour

> The problem will be if he can get booked in venues. Sadly, it seems he tends
> not to fill them except in the larger cities.

I've seen him in Cleveland on three different tours, in three different, smallish
venues & all three shows were packed.  After touring so much you would think
he would know by now which cities he was going to draw a decent-sized crowd.
Maybe OX needs to play 30-40 shows per tour in order to make any kind of
profit (or break even!).

- SCHRADE in Akron