wider audience

All this talk about what's next and the changes made to the original Tommy
and Quad when then medium changed got me to thinking:  How can TED make
themselves more palatable to the general public?  Maybe the Moon biopic
and/or Lifehouse movie could do that.

Pete has hinted that he would like to have his work seen and heard more than
it has.  He's spoken about a desire to get some ideas on film and on the
stage and have them be popular (ala Tommy).  How can he do that without
alienating the hardcore Who fan?

Maybe by simply working more?  I am not being completely facetious.  If TED
tour on a semi-regular basis and toss in some new songs, wouldn't we cut
them some slack for softening the edges for movies and stage productions?  I
would.

Jeff