Re: The Real Keith Moon

> It's not worth buying as a bootleg which is what the
> other list email was stating.
> Why spend money on a bootleg when somebody else would
> be happy to do it for the price of a blank tape?

I disagree.  I *do* think it's worth buying as a bootleg for the
reasons I stated.  And if you can get a copy for free (or the price
of a blank video tape) then do it!

I've been spending money on WHO bootlegs for almost 20 years
& I'm quite used to it.  Doesn't bother me at all.  On the contrary,
it excites me!  Understand that there are collectors who would rath-
er buy *product* (bootlegged or otherwise) than participate in some
kind of tape exchange.

Your point is well taken, though.

- SCHRADE in Akron