record convention

The esteemed Mr. Schrade writes:

<< 12" white label vinyl promo single "Face The Face" b/w "Hiding Out."  I
nearly didn't buy it, thinking I already had it, then I realized it was the
nicer, picture-sleeve version I had, not this one.  Whit label promo records
are bland, no pictures on the covers, etc.  I bought this from CVC
Collectibles, of which fellow lister Greg Biggs is an owner.  However, once
again, it was only Greg's hard-working wife manning the table & doing all the
dirty work.  Tsk tsk.  The record was a reasonable $10.00. >>

Karel told me you stopped by!  Thanks very much for the purchase.  I was in
Knoxville, Tennessee at another show (and hanging out with Bruce Kawakami,
who also spent a tidy sum with me - thanks Bruce!).  I hope to be in Akron in
person in late March (tentative date, March 31st actually) and hope you will
come by then as well.

I have yet to learn to be in two places at once, and cloning is definitely
not an option!  My wife can barely handle one of me as is!

Greg Biggs/CVC