Re: The Three Schools - Quadraphenia

Brian "The Bartender" Cady wrote:

There are 3 schools of who fandom....
#1 The British School....
#2 The American School....
#3 The Live School....

I am Quadraphenic in that I am part of all schools depending
on my mood and how much gin (beer, etc.) I've had.
Each mood is sharply intolerant of the other.  I'll have to
include Pete's solo work into the American School in order to
plan by the rules of your game, however, I believe that this
is what could be characterised as "Some Pete Townshend Graduate Work.

The 4th school, since I claim Quadraphenia, is when I'm not listening
to the who at all.  Yes, pretty pathetic that I dedicate upwards to
3/4 of my music listening time to The Who.

Joe in snowy Lansdale, PA

"Whisperrrrrr.   whisper these words"   - The Hacker