My first flame

ML:"I used to subscribe, but when it became a glossy it was essentially a
slightly hipper People Magazine. Started having people on the cover who
had no
business being on there."

Jim Topp:  Like Al Gore?

Jim,  I don't get it.  Are you saying Gore doesn't belong on a particular
magazine cover?

Jim:  "An angry piece presenting wishful thinking as fact written by sore
losers who don't understand the law."

Correction - it was written by one guy.  No conspiracy.  Try reading it.
BTW, RS has a writer you might like:  PJ O'Rourke.
Or you could just listen to Rush Limbaugh for all your information.

Jim:  "That's right. That's why Al Gore will be inaugurated tomorrow, and
Govs. Bush of TX & FL will be indicted next week, and Hillary will be
crowned Queen of America in 2004, and happy Who fairies will get the
tapes from Shel Talmy and sell us a remastered My Generation for $1!
Dream on."

I don't get it, any of it.

ML:  "Shame how things turned out."
Jim:  "Get used to it."

I don't get it.  Are you being funny or just smug?

Jim T sig:  "They have not led. We will."
	- George W. Bush

Now this I get.  If he were a real leader he would have said "I will".
Now that's pretty funny.
What did he mean by "We will"?  My translation:
"Daddy, Prime Minister Cheney, General Powell, General Electric,
Microsoft, Enron, AOL Time Warner, RJ Reynolds, Smith & Wesson, Charlton
Heston, Exxon, Merck, CitiGroup, Reverend Ashcroft and I will lead."

Jeff