Re: new album

i believe more than anyone that pete can
> still write songs just like he did when he was 23...

He cant IMO, he's moved on. Just look at the projects he did over the last
years, he moved onto another level. Just listen to the demo's he put on his
site
I dont believe there will ever be a new Who album and if there will be one,
its gonna be a fuckin' masterpiece (and I cant imagine that without Keith),
I dont think Townshend will go for anything less
(unless the others need cash)
And if they do put out an album(which I hope will be like something new and
not a sort of revised Who by Numbers, or any other album for that matter)
I wish them all the best, 'cause a lot is at stake when they do