physical reaction

keets asked:  "...I have had a couple of people react physically to that
Manchester MG mp3, though  Anybody else have that experience?"

Damn keets,
I can't say I've ever reached a mutual Whogasm, but I have had a personal
physical response to the Manchester MG MP3.  I had one to LALC "Amazing
Journey" this morning and am experiencing one now to The Pretenders "Tatoo
Love Boys".

In case any of you are wondering, I am fully clothed.

For me it seems to 'come' when their are violent changes in tempo or key.
When this is done rapid, loud and violent good stuff happens in me.

Are we getting back to the masturbation thread?

Jeff