I'm new here

Hi! I'm new here. My name is Nathan (please,please call me Nate) I've been a
Who fan for a long time. I've been to a lot of other concerts,but my first
Who concert was in July. I almost didn't make it because I live in N.Y. and
completely missed them,because I didn't know they were touring.I found out
that they were touring on July 6.As soon as I found out I knew I couldn't
miss the greatest rock band of all time! So I tried like hell to get tickets
to the gig at the E- Center.I made it but had lawn tickets. But it still
kicked ASS! Jeez the Who ripped my head off and shoved it down my throat!
And I loved every minute of it! :-D There was more drugs there,then at a
freaking Greatful Dead concert! People were "inhaling" everywhere! Ooh and
talk about a concert downer,around mid show a huge fight broke out in back
of us and we were being crushed against the rail! There was this young chick
who kinda looked like Heidi Klum only with nicer boobs (gee what a detailed
description,huh?) Anyway she was enjoying the show just like everyone else
and security thought she was part of the fight.They grabbed her and realized
that they couldn't turn around or they would be crushed.So instead of
letting her walk on her own (she didn't do anything in the first place)the
bastards threw her over the fucking rail! Can you believe that? The way she
landed I'm surprised she wasn't f--king killed! She landed on her head with
it like behind her back (I guess you had to see it for yourself)And this was
one tough chick,because to everyone's amazement she stood up! Not only did
she stand up,she stayed for the rest of the f--king show! Her shoulder was
so messed up,that the people way behind her could tell it was broken! Ouch!
Yet she stayed and with a huge grin on her face enjoyed the rest of the
show! Now that's what I call a die hard f--king Who fan,wouldn't you?
Anyway, I work weird and long hours,so I'll probably be a lurker,but I'll
try my best to post.With that said,let's get down to good,serious posting!
:-)  Sorry for rambling so long,it just took me as a surprise!

                Long Live Rock,
                 Nate from N.Y.