Repost

>> >From groping [Small Faces list]

>>Tickets are available for the Steve Marriott memorial concert, on the 20th
>>April at the London Astoria,  from:Chris France at the Steve Marriott
>>Licensing Ltd.....Liscombe Park.....Soulbury......Beds.....LU7 0JL.
Price of tickets £15.

They will also be available shortly from Ticketmaster and the Astoria box
office.

Paul Weller phoned me last night to confirm that he wants to do the
show. He's gonna put a little band together that'll probably include
Noel Gallagher (Both Paul and myself will be speaking to him about
the concert on his return from America).He's planning a couple of
Humble Pie surprises as well as his favourite Small Faces tunes.
Other guests that have confirmed include PP Arnold,Roger Chapman,Glen
Matlock,Johns Children,Clem Clempson,Chris Farlowe,Jim
Leverton,Honeyboy Hickling,Toby Marriott,Debbie Bonham (Led Zeps
Johns daughter),Adrian Smith(Iron Maiden) and of course Humble
Pie.

There will many,many more I'm sure.  Other maybes include
Peter Frampton,Ron Wood,Jools Holland,Sam Brown,Roger Daltrey,Black
Crowes,OCS and many more. I've got my ears glued to the phone at present
chasing these guys up.

This concert has taken 10 years to get together and will be a one
off ,it will not be repeated.  Anybody at all who has ever marvelled
at the mijit should try and make the journey to London for this
one.

A tribute to the greatest ever white soul singer, as I'm sure all
gropers would agree.
John H.