Geeks

I apologize if this is a duplicate.  My note does not appear on the index.

"What is the "Who" episode of Freaks and Geeks? Is there a lot of Who stuff
on it? What? What station and day of the week is this show on?"

"Freaks and Geeks" appears on FoxFamily on Tuesday nights in the States.  I
think The Who episode was the next to last of the series and was never aired
on the broadcast network.  The soundtrack consists of all Who music and one
of the main plot lines involves the freaks preparations for a Who show.  It
was quite fun.

To spot the plot in a TVGuide or other listing, it might look something like
this:  Kim runs over Millie's dog, Bill's mom starts dating his gym teacher.

There may be more information here, I haven't surfed deeply into this site -
http://www.freaksandgeeks.com/

Jeff