Re: Wired Mp3 and my sorrow

> >And for those of you unfamiliar with the Broadway Tommy, those crashing
> >orchestral chords at about :40 are almost the same as the chords that end
> >"Pinball Wizard" as the curtain goes down.
>
> Where?  In the "Wired" track?

Yes.

> After the Broadway TOMMY, you mean?  I bought the cd, but I gave it away.
> I'm not really a Broadway fan, myself.

I appreciate Broadway tunes and the Broadway Tommy is very, very good in
those terms.  It's also an important solo piece by Pete with a lot more
personal material in it than you'd think.  Certainly something no Townshend
fan can ignore (Who only fans can be excused).

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm