Re: Who Rush

O'Neal, Kevin W. wrote:

>>The guitarist in my band (which is an enthusiast of
>>the likes of Yngwie Malmsteen) uses to say that Alex
>>Lifeson is Rush's doom,

> He was.  Or was it Rush's attempt at becoming a
> "serious, mind provoking band" that was their doom?
> Was it just me, or did others lose interest >
during/after P/G?

I don't like the band after "Exit... Stage Left",
except for the live albums. Lots of people prefer the
80's albums, though. As for Lifeson, I like his style.
If he doesn't play too much notes per second, that
just doesn't bothers me... I think that the only
lighting-fast guitarist that would fit on Rush would
be Allan Holdsworth, which I really like...

Lucas