New stuff?

Here's Pete:

"For those of you looking forward to conventional songs I'm sure some stuff
will surface soon. However, I will be less likely to put demos of 'proper'
songs up as mp3s, at least until I've shared them with Roger and John, just
in case they will work as Who songs. So what goes up will tend to be Who
rejects. Now that might sound like a bad thing until you realise that most
of my songs on ROUGH MIX were Who rejects, as were the songs Empty Glass and
Keep On Working on EMPTY GLASS."

There are new "conventional" songs ready and Pete wants it for the Who. Does
it mean good stuff? I can't tell ya, but since it's a new attempt for a Who
album, great!

Oswaldo Akamine Jr.
Web80 Comunicação Ltda.
http://www.web80.com.br
akamine@web80.com.br
Rua Capote Valente, 432, cj. 72
Pinheiros - São Paulo/SP - Brasil
CEP 05409-001
(11) 3486-8920
(11) 3898-2131

Atenção: o conteúdo desta mensagem é sigiloso e específico para a pessoa do
destinatário.
Caso a tenha recebido por engano ou acidente, por favor, ignore-a e a delete
de
seu computador.