Re: Another lousy RS list

You can never rely on Rolling Stone for any good lists on Rock.  We should know that by now.  I think The Who online fan community is very strong.  There are more sites popping up all over.  Since mine has been up, tons of Who fans young and old have been putting sites up.  The people at Rolling Stone don't have a clue anymore.

Shanna

  Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com> wrote:

If you have time to waste check this out...
http://www.rollingstone.com/features/netband/default.asp

Its a list of performers that RS considers to have a strong online
community. The Who is not on the list (which totals 80) at all. I guess
Pete's site, the mail lists and great fan sites don't rate.

Jeff

Do You Yahoo!?