Re: Keith Moon e-group

Well, excuse me for trying to have people be at least semi-courteous to
each other so this won't end up as nasty as the Odds and Sods list.

Besides, not all of us ARE grown up you nimwit. I've got seven years
before I'm even leagal in the states. Alot of the people on my lists are
younger people, the youngest being eleven or so, and I don't want the
whole world on my ass for having a shity list. I haven't had a shity
list yet and i dont fucking need one. The Who were not outright nasty to
their fans, unlike some people here *hint hint*, and neither am I or (I
hope) the people on my lists.

If you care to give me more shit about my rules, go right ahead.

~~Alex~