RE: Rhino Rush

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Monterey POP
>
>>Tsk, tsk.  "A Quick One" isn't featured in the Monterey Pop movie.  Only
>>"My Generation."  You're thinking of the 30 Years Of Max R&B video.
>
>It's on the Rhino reissue.  They've added AQO on at the
>end.
>keets

So, Mr. Schrade, am I exonerated???  :-p
Ok, true, I was thinking about the 30yrs Max R/B vid.
Oh hell, I'll just do my time.
Am I alone in detention hall? ;-)

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: Strummer and The Iceman
>Does anyone else have favorites that give them a Who-like buzz?
>Jeff

Ya know, I've been thinking about this.  Ironically enough, given my little
rant how someone dare compare Pete and Alex L. and Keith and Neil P., etc.
etc......
Early Rush is probably the only band/music out there that can give me a
Who-like buzz.  A mild one granted, but still...........
On the same note, it's been years since I've slapped Rush onto my stereo.
So, that tells you something too.
Oh, Alice in Chains' "Would" does it for me every time.
Ok, some Soundgarden, but I just like them..........buzz or no-buzz.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT