New group!

Hey all--
    Today I started a new group off of egroups.com, it's a Keith Moon
(mainly, doesn't matter which one you like, prolly end up like my moon
group where you just talk about nothing...) group for everyone to join,
both male and female, any age goes, whatever.
    My only rule on there is to be nice. You may dispute opinions, or
whatever, but you can't attack the person themselves. If I see anything
out of line, I will warn you and if anything like that happens again, I
will kick you and ban you. But don't worry, this hasn't had to happen
yet with any of my lists, and I'm hoping it won't have to now!
    Also no chain-fowards. You know, the ones where you copy and send it
to a bunch of other people. News fowards, like the kind that Brian Cady
and Keets send, are perfectly okay. In fact, they're more than welcome.

Okay, how to join:
    go to egroups.com, sign in. If you aren't signed up already, sign
up. Then go to http://www.egroups.com/group/Keith_Moon and hit the
little subscribe button thingy, then you're in! Oh yes, and, please
don't be a lurker,  makes everyone feel un-loved, so if you join, I ask
to please post at least once a week unless there is  a reason that you
cant, such as Emily can't get on the net hardly except on weekends. Not
too much to ask:)

Thanks,
~~Alex~