Music Is Personal...

Here are my thoughts on comparing one band or performer to
another...

Some people like Rush, some people like THE WHO.  Some people like
Kenny G, others like Elvis.  The one constant here is that even if
you don't like it, it is not bad or not worthy.  I do not think
comparing bands is a waste of time, I just think it is too
difficult to resolve given musical diversity and preferences.

I absolutely despise Bruce Springstein and Billy Joel, but I
recognize the quality of their music, I just choose not to listen.
 I think Roger Whitaker is a terrific performer, but cringe when I
hear Yanni.  I choose not to listen to techno pop and rap, but
respect preferences of people who do.  Listen to what you like.

The bottom line is that music is personal and varied in style and
sound.  That is what makes it so great.

Have a good one.