Re: Monterey POP

>Tsk, tsk.  "A Quick One" isn't featured in the Monterey Pop movie.  Only
>"My Generation."  You're thinking of the 30 Years Of Max R&B video.

It's on the Rhino reissue.  I thought this was really funny.  When this
movie first came out, The Who were only a curiosity in the US.  There's
interminable footage of Ravi Shankar in the movie (who was really a hot act
just then), and they cut The Who down to nothing.  So when the opportunity
to reissue came around, they know how wrong they were in their predictions
of what would be more historically interesting.  They've added AQO on at the
end.

BTW, watch for Mickey Dolenz to stand up from the audience during Shankar's
set and walk away.

keets