Innovation, as usual

"Definitely a shame, as it's unusually brilliant."

I agree. Psychoderelict is so great. I was floored
when I listened to it for the first time. And, it has
an ending...Mark my words, audio plays set to music
will be all the rage in the near future (you've heard
the Eminem/Dido song "Stan"?) and Pete Townshend will
get no credit for starting the trend... As usual.

Inga

=====
Take it from me, I can smash a guitar with one arm.--Pete Townshend, 2000