grouchy

Some thoughts on recent threads:

1.  Rush vs. The Who -  I don't get it.  As a matter of taste I do not like
Rush and have no interest in spending my precious music time listening to a
band that I don't like even for the purpose of scientific experimentation.
Ergo, I cannot compare.

2.  If you do not like the content of the discussions (politics, band
comparisons, religion, pedophilia, bestiality, etc) I have a suggestion:
start a thread in a topic that you do want to see discussed.  In other words
- move your fingers from your mouse to your keyboard and change the subject.
It works.

I am not directing this toward anyone in particular.  IMO the more pointless
chat the better - really.  I just don't feel that there is enough coffee in
the world to make me perky this morning.

My contribution to pointless chat.

Jeff