Great 2K tracks - final days of Napster

I downloaded a few MP3s from Napster that I think are just amazing:

Denver - Naked Eye - Great playing by Pete, just love that thin sound :-)
RAH - Baba - love the Nigel Kennedy solo
RAH - So Sad About Us (w/ Paul Weller) - very nice harmony

Thoughts:
Boo hoo for Napster's demise.
I hope the RAH show is released on CD as well, what little I've heard is
wonderful.
I would love it if The Who did what Pearl Jam did and release all shows on
CD.  I am sure there are many other gems on tape from the sound board.

Jeff